Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Your cart summary
Looking to remove the roller lid on your Wildtrak so you can maximise load capacity without compromising on looks?
The Utemaster Load-Lid™ to suit the existing Wildtrak Sailplane is now available to order.
- Designed to suit Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2016+
- Features the slam lock functionality
- Fits the original Wildtrak Sailplane
- Powdercoated Oasis Black as standard
- 200kg Load Rating
- Superior Water Proofing and Practicality compared to the original roller-cover
- Quick-release hinge system for easy removal
- Compatible with all of the Load-Lid™ accessories
Click the link below to head to the Ute Builder and view pricing
Tired of having to manually lock and unlock your fibreglass lid with a key? Frustrated with the lack of security on your roller cover? The Central Locking Loom comes with a wiring harness that connects to the vehicles loom, meaning it can be locked or unlocked with the press of your main original key remote.
Q.) Is the Wildtrak Load-Lid water-resistant?
A.) The Wildtrak hard lid has a built-in rain channel that is designed to re-direct water over the edge of your tub, keeping your tools dry.
Q.) What is the load rating?
A.) Rated to 200kg the Wildtrak Load-Lid will give you additional capacity, so you can carry gear on top of the tub or securely underneath the lid.
Q.) Compatible with Central Locking?
A.) Yes! The Central Locking Loom allows you to lock and unlock your lid with a press of your factory key remote.